Alumni Recruitment Krewe (ARK)
The Alumni Recruitment Krewe (ARK) program leverages one of UNO’s best assets to help recruit prospective students – our graduates. Who can speak more compellingly about the quality of education, diversity of students, variety of programs and campus activities and demonstrate the value of a UNO diploma than a UNO graduate? You’ve been there, and your voice matters to high school students comparing colleges.
In ARK, alumni receive training from the Office of Admissions on various recruiting activities. As volunteers, alumni expand UNO’s reach beyond our limited resources at college fairs, by hosting parties at homes or offices and by calling potential students to share the benefits of attending UNO.
Help us attract the best and the brightest to be future Privateers! Alumni can help recruit prospective students by:
- Participating at college fairs within your local area
- Making high school visits within your local area
- Writing letters to prospective students
- Making phone calls to prospective students
- Participating in on-campus recruitment programs
- Hosting receptions for prospective students within your local area
To get involved, just email us at email@example.com or complete the form below.
The Alumni Recruitment Krewe is currently active or being formed in the following areas: Houston, Texas; New York City, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois, Washington, DC; and Atlanta, Georgia.